NON-MAINTAINED OPERATING CAR LEASE
Free up your capital and make it work harder for you business
If you prefer to manage the maintenance and repairs of your vehicles whilst taking company vehicles off your balance sheet, then a Non-Maintained Operating Lease presents a simple, straight forward financial solution to fund your fleet.
Our Operating Lease is a cost-effective car leasing alternative to business loans or equity funding and will allow you to transfer the value of your fleet off your balance sheet. This releases precious capital back into your business increasing cash flow and converting your fleet to an ongoing operating expense.
At the end of your lease term, all you need to do is hand back the vehicle and take up a new Operating Lease.
This eliminates the issue of depreciating vehicle assets from your business. As the lease nears its expiration date, simply choose your next step from a range of end-of-lease options including upgrading to newer models, extending your current lease or returning your vehicle.
Depending on your business needs, you can opt for either one of our two Operating Lease types.
- One-stop convenience.
- Simple application process.
- Fixed monthly payments.
- Retain control over fleet vehicle maintenance and servicing.
- Tax-deductible rental costs.
- End of lease options – Eliminate your depreciation risk and the worry of disposal of vehicles are the end of lease.
- Lease your fleet while in control of maintenance and repair costs.
- Available on all new Hyundai vehicles.
- Lease terms range from 12 to 54 months for passenger vehicles and from 12 to 60 months for commercial vehicles.
- One fixed monthly payment (only depreciation and interest costs included).
- End-of-lease options include: Upgrade to new vehicle, extend vehicle lease or return vehicle to Hyundai Lease.
Interested in knowing more about Hyundai Fleet?
If you are interested in knowing more about the range of Hyundai Fleet options available simply enquire today and a member of the Hyundai Ambassador Team will contact you to discuss your fleet requirements.